paypost.com

ll

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My life is like a odd sci-fi movie

Last night at work my mom did the coolest thing. From five blocks away she spotted a spark in the sky, a second later We all saw smoke and my mom the everyday super lady decided to follow it in the sky to see if anyone needed help. It turned out to be a fire at my sister's best friends house. When we got there the whole back yard was red with fire and even thou the power line above both houses was sparking ( that was the light she saw before the smoke!) She still jumped out of our car and ran to my sister's friends house to wake them up so they could get out. The only one home was the younger brother. we got him out and he called his mom. we waited for the fire department and once they were there we left and went back to work. Is that not the weirdest thing every or what? That is why I like to call my momma new age superhero and say that my life is like a odd Sci-fi movie. any thoughts......

No comments:

Post a Comment